Demographic: Shoujo (For Girls)- Doesn't mean boys can't read or watch this. It's really good!
Genre(s): Romance, Fantasy, Drama, Comedy, Reverse harem
The main characters in this anime/manga:
Tohru Honda:

Yuki Sohma:

Kyo Sohma:

The story revolves around these three, with plenty more other characters. To read the plot, click here. It links to Wikipedia's plot.
There are 23 volumes in manga. To read some, go to OneManga. That site has been asked to take down their scanlations, but they are trying to put them back up. There is another site called The Spectrum Nexus. It also has scanlations of Fruits Basket, but it is featured so they will change the volumes every week. But on the weekends they put all the volumes up. If you are interested to read this manga but none of the sites above are available, please leave a comment and I might be kind enough to scan the first volume for you. :P! This manga is complete! But in the TokyoPop English version, they have the volumes up to 19 only recently. They will probably start selling the last 4 volumes soon. Right now, this very moment they have a chapter online that you can read. Click on the Tokyopop link above and look at the Online Manga section underneath the price in the left-hand sidebar. Enjoy!

The anime has 26 episodes. This anime does not complete all 23 volumes of the manga. The first 19 episodes cover the first five volumes of the manga. Episodes 20-23 skip volume six of the manga and instead go to volumes 7 and 8. To watch them, go to AnimeViewer. They have two seasons. Season 1 inclues Episodes 1-13 & Season 2 includes Episodes 14-26. It is in english with no subtitles. To watch the very first episode click here!

I recommend this series! For the manga I give:





For the anime I give:




I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have!!!!!!!!!!!
Feel free to ask me any questions!
Sayonara!


RSS Feed (xml)

3 comments:
r u a fruits basket fan i sure am u can tell by my blogger. how did u fix up ur pro the way u did i no how to do the templates.
thanks
mishel williums
(einjeru-chan)
go see my blog at www.ilovefruitsbasketdoyou.com i follow you.
bye.
Post a Comment